You are my friend
You are my brother
You are my peace
Inside my heart
You .. part of my senses
I waited ...
For my life has meaning
For without you ever had reason ...
was only sadness and pain ...
until the day you arrived!
Opened a new world
Full of light and splendor
He filled my life with smiles
Light and glare
Your eyes when I looked ...
It was then that I realized
That changed my life
It was full of color and
A rainbow shone ...
I gave my life
Around your warmth and love ...
I kissed you, as a holy kiss
I have loved you, as one loves an angel
That left only good news ...
Now, the pain passed,
the cries were, when in your embrace
Me lines of your love.
Today we live, I should ...
To your affection and raptures
the love you gave me ...
Agreement at night and try
Whether you are safe
you sleep well ... if you feel cold
I stir in bed
and call me sleepy ... Mom? ... Mom? ...
Me uplifting your smile
Me uplifting when they protected
In your walks asleep
Me uplifting your voice
When you say anything
Because in my life it only makes sense.
When I'm by your side ...
When you call me Mom ... Mom!
Fadinha de Luz
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário