Reflections of me
I am standing
the front window of the house,
there is little light,
this time of night,
Time announces a storm
By far the sky lights up
with some bright rays,
this time,
my face reflects the window pane,
and I see a tear that insists on rolling
my face,
falls and spreads in my mouth,
this salt
this salt as this morning,
is a long wait and inaccurate,
no appointment,
do not know what I'm waiting.
Your steps you take each time farther,
Have not you miss the heated indoor
with the heat of my body, waiting,
or the ardent kisses that I give you happy
smiling, grateful for coming,
the cuddles,
the whispers and sighs
when you wrapped around me
and to make me happy squeals,
no longer remember how good and
asleepin my arms
when after love
forsaken you and you dream,
those dreams that pull you away from me.
And again I see my reflection
on the window,
in waiting ...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário